About The Visualize 2045 Update
Through the Visualize 2045 update, members of the TPB came together to plan for our shared transportation future. While the metropolitan Washington region has many jurisdictions and transit agencies, by coming together we can identify regional challenges and opportunities and work together to advance the most effective strategies for today, and years to come.
Visualize 2045 aims to help decision makers and the public “visualize” the region’s future by illustrating: What the region aspires to do, What the region can do with current levels of funding, and, What the region must do to meet federal requirements.
- Visit the Get Involved page to learn more about public participation in developing the 2022 plan!
- Visit the Voices of the Region page to learn more about what we heard via our 2020 survey, 2021 focus groups and 2021 open event, Aspiration to Implementation.
- Technical information for the 2022 update for Visualize 2045:
- TPB December 2020 Technical Inputs Solicitation – Click here
- Technical Inputs Comment Period and Interagency review: Comment Summary and Complete Comment Listing – Click here
- Regional Policy Documentation – Technical Inputs Policy Question Responses for all Projects – Click here
TPB Approval of Technical Inputs to the Air Quality Conformity Analysis of the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2022 update to Visualize 2045: