About The Update
Through the Visualize 2045 update, members of the TPB come together to plan for our shared transportation future. While the metropolitan Washington region has many jurisdictions and transit agencies, by coming together we can identify regional challenges and opportunities and work together to advance the most effective strategies for today, and years to come.
Visualize 2045 aims to help decision makers and the public “visualize” the region’s future by illustrating: What the region aspires to do, What the region can do with current levels of funding, and, What the region must do to meet federal requirements.
- Visit the Get Involved page to learn more about how you can participate in developing the 2022 plan!
- Visit the Voices of the Region page to learn more about what we heard via our 2020 survey and 2021 focus groups.
- Check back for more information about the planning activities for the 2022 update for Visualize 2045.
- Technical Inputs Comment Period and Interagency review: Comment Summary and Complete Comment Listing – Click here
- Regional Policy Documentation – Technical Inputs Policy Question Responses for all Projects – Click here
- Information to support board action on the update to Visualize 2045: Regional and Federal Policy Alignment for all Capital Projects – Click here
- June Resolution
- July Resolution